The Stemtree Method
Stemtree is more than an enrichment program; it is a self-paced and customized program. Stemtree does not provide a traditional classroom education program rather Stemtree provides one-on-one instruction and activities for each child. This individual attention allows for a high level of quality interaction between the teacher and the student. Stemtree instruction methods allow students to become confident and capable learners. It also promotes monitoring of how students are mastering each workout.
Let your child seize a better understanding of science and engineering through our methodology. Our curriculum goes beyond STEM activities:
How is the Stemtree Program different?
• Click Here To Request Information
- No Classroom Setting
- Flexible Scheduling
- Assessments for each program: Engineering, Programming, and Science.
- One-on-one instruction
- Hands-on activities and experiments to learn science and engineering processes such as observing, classifying, measuring and predicting.
- Learn with fun, through games to reinforce the science vocabulary in each concept.
- Homework support and exam prep.