Is Your Kid Bored with Repetitive Camps?
Our camps are not structured in a traditional classroom setting. At Stemtree, we provide all students one-on-one instruction. This customized learning style is considered a highly effective learning environment for students. One-on-one instruction allows students of all abilities to become confident and capable learners and allows for a high quality individualized interaction between the teacher and the student.
Our camp includes science workouts and experiments, computer programming, and engineering. Each student will take an assessment at the beginning of the program in order to gauge his or her level to create a customized learning program.
Stemtree camps are an educational experience for your child. Each week of camp builds on the knowledge gained by the student in previous weeks. The student’s customized learning program follows them from camp to camp, so that they can continue to have fun while building knowledge of science, robotics, electricity & electronics, and computer programming. Please contact us if you would like more information.
Now open for Virtual- Learning Support and After-School Programs for the FY 20-21 Academic Year!
Virtual Learning hours: 8:30 am – 3:30 pm.
After School hours: 3:30 pm – 7:00 pm.
Students should bring their own lunch. Snacks provided.
Free Pizza lunch on Fridays!
Election Day Holiday (Nov 2 -3) 2020
Black Friday 2020
Winter Holiday Camp 20/21
Spring Camp 2021
Summer Camp 2021
Sibling and Military Discounts Available!
– All operations will be in accordance with CDC guidelines for COVID-19 including the following:
- At least 6 feet distance between work stations
- Instructors masked at all times
- Hand washing and sanitization stations available
- Regularly sanitized work stations and equipment
- No more than 50% capacity in center
- All robotics, EE and Science kits sanitized after each use
Addition implemented measures include:
- 1 on 1 instruction (no group activities)
- No more than 20 students total in center