Is Your Kid Bored with Repetitive Camps?
Our camps are not structured in a traditional classroom setting. At Stemtree, we provide all students one-on-one instruction. This customized learning style is considered a highly effective learning environment for students. One-on-one instruction allows students of all abilities to become confident and capable learners and allows for a high quality individualized interaction between the teacher and the student.
Our camp includes science workouts and experiments, computer programming, and engineering. Each student will take an assessment at the beginning of the program in order to gauge his or her level to create a customized learning program.
Stemtree camps are an educational experience for your child. Each week of camp builds on the knowledge gained by the student in previous weeks. The student’s customized learning program follows them from camp to camp, so that they can continue to have fun while building knowledge of science, robotics, electricity & electronics, and computer programming. Please contact us if you would like more information.
This year school will be different and we all have to adjust we are hear to help and any ways we can. We have both in-center and virtual programs to get learning continue this academic year.
Fall 2020 Programs
In Center Programs
- Learning Pods:
- Looking to form the Pods but are constrained by space and logistics? We can help with that call us or email.
- Need instructor for PODS at your home
- Need Furniture, ask us about renting school furniture
- In-center: We are open (with limited 30% capacity) to provide help attend schools virtually from our center and after school care with homework help and enrichment
- Supervised Virtual School Classes
- Academic Support
- Fun STEM Activities
- Electricity & Electronics
- Break and Snack
- In-center enrichment: At your schedule join our enrichment programs to fill up the gaps in Science, Coding, Robotics, Electrical Engineering and much more.
- One on One Tutoring: We can help with one on one tutoring, in all STEM related subjects, whether it is AP Physics, AP Chemistry, AP Biology or any grade level science.
Virtual Programs Fall 2020
Due to Covid-19 students have missed their grade based studies and our programs ensure to catch them up and also make it fun. We at Stemtree of Ashburn are committed towards learning in a fun way.
- Virtual Science and Coding: Not ready for in-person yet, no problem we have virtual classes at grade level science and 3 different levels for coding in Scratch, Python and Java
- Game Design
- AP Physics, Chemistry and Biology
- Online One on One Tutoring: We can help with one on one tutoring virtually, in all STEM related subjects, whether it is AP Physics, AP Chemistry, AP Biology or any grade level science.
Call 571 500 STEM or email email@example.com
Whats Covered in the Camp?
o Science (S) – Our science curriculum dives into the fields of the life and physical sciences. Students will complete a science workout then perform their own science experiment or activity during each session!
o Technology (T) – Students are introduced to the basics of computer programming. As their knowledge becomes more advanced, students take the plunge into the world of game design developing and
collaborating on games showcased at the end of camp.
o Engineering (R, EE) – Our engineering program engages students in robotics and electrical engineering. They will have the opportunity to design, build, and program their own robots. Students are also introduced to the intricacies of electricity and circuits through our electrical engineering curriculum.
In Center Camp hours are as follows:
o Weekly/Daily camps are from 9:00am -3:00pm
o Half day camps are from 9:00am-12:00pm or 1:00pm-4:00pm
o Extended hours (EH) are available until 6pm
A typical day at camp is divided into 3 sessions:
o Session 1: 9:00am-10:30am
o Snack Break: 10:30am-11:00am
o Session 2: 11am-12:30pm
o Lunch: 12:30pm – 1:30pm (students relax and play games)
o Session 3: 1:30pm – 3:00pm
*Students would be required to get their own lunch and snacks.
Ask us about our Science Camp, Robotics camps, Game Design camp and Coding Camps.